- Please check event date and time on your ticket before at time of purchase.
- Once confirmed, ticket sales are final. No refunds, exchanges or cancellations are available.
- In the event of show cancelation tickets will be refunded, however Creating Arts Company is not responsible for any travel, accommodations or parking expenses.
- We are a Go-Green company, there is no need to print you ticket. All tickets sales are put directly on the Digital Will Call list. Please arrive with proper photo ID and the name the tickets were purchased under. If tickets are being purchased as a gift please email: email@example.com or call 310.804.0223 to change the ticket name.
- Doors open 15-30 minutes prior to showtime. Our shows always sell out, we recommend arriving at least 15 minutes prior.
- Late arrival after 20 minutes may result in your tickets being given to stand-by patrons and/or non-admittance to the show.
- Cameras, audio and video recorders may not be brought into the venue except where expressly authorized. The right is reserved to broadcast or telecast any event.
- There is absolutely NO VIDEO or PHOTOGRAPHY allowed during the show, this includes cell phone video and photography, but stay after the show for video, pictures and autographs with your favorite characters.
- Mobile (cell) phones must be turned to silent at all times in the theatre.
- General admission seating is first come first serve, large parties are encouraged to arrive early to ensure seating together. Creating Arts Company can not guarantee seats together for general admission, this includes all discount ticketing; Goldstar, or any other ticketing outlet.
- All ticket discounts are subject to limited availability and at the discretion of the box-office.
- Discounts do not apply to VIP tickets.
- We have wheelchair access and can accommodate those with physical challenges, however all special needs seats must be reserved a minimum of 12 hours prior to showtime.
- On rare occasion the performances or public areas may be filmed, sound recorded or photographed. Buying a ticket confirms your consent to the filming, sound recording and/or photography of yourself as a member of the audience and possible subsequent broadcast/publication.
- Strobe lighting, special effects, smoke effects, blue lighting, dark lighting, loud bangs are sometimes used in productions. Please contact the box-office for specifics on each show.
- Class sessions are to be paid in full prior to the start of the session.
- All classes include a $35 administrative enrollment fee. Only one fee is paid per child per session.
- Late registration will be prorated if space is available.
- Discounts are limited to one per registration, child and family.
- Once a class session begins tuition is at that point non-refundable unless student must leave due to medical reasons. Physicians verification is mandatory for refund. Any and all refunds are pro-rated depending on weeks of session remaining. All refunds are subject to the discretion of Creating Arts Company.
- Non-medical refunds are as follows:
- Outside of two (2) weeks of the start of the session date: 100% refund less a $35 administration fee.
- Within one (1) week before the start of the session date: 90% refund less a $35 administration fee.
- After session begins non-refundable.
- Private instruction/classes are non-refundable. Cancellations within 24 hours will be billed for the session.
- Due to the nature of Creating Arts Company classes and training, classes are unable to be made up unless enrolled in an open class that has alternate dates and times.
- All classes maintain a standard teacher-to-student ratio and additional teachers will be called in for larger classes.
- Drop ins are only allowed in certain classes, please check the class prior to dropping in.
- Have your child in the classroom, in proper attire and ready for class on time for every class.
- Creating Arts Company is a positive play place, we encourage positive attitudes, an eagerness to learn, curious minds and kindness to others.
- Bring your child to class and rehearsals prepared. All assigned homework and practice sessions should be completed to the best of you ability.
- Treat yourself, your fellow students and the teachers, with respect.
- Ask the teachers questions if something is not understood, or if you need any help with material in class.
- Support and encourage your fellow class mates.
- Be proud and respectful of the Creating Arts Company studios, please help keep it clean by not littering.
- If a student is going to miss a class, prior notice is required by students parent or guardian by calling 310.804.0223 or emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Safety is of highest priority with our students. Any student who purposefully, or out of neglectful behavior, places him/herself or others in an unsafe situation will be dismissed.
- By registering my child into a Creating Arts class I am certifying that my child is healthy and able to participate in that class.
- All legal guardians will read and sign Creating Arts Company Waiver of Liability and Indemnity Agreement for classes and camps.
- All camp registrations reservations must include a $250 deposit and will be credited toward total camp registration fees.
- All camp registration fees must be paid in full two weeks prior to the first day of camp session.
- All camp registration fees include a $35 administrative enrollment fee.
- Cancelation/refund policy is as follows:
- Outside of two (2) weeks of the start of camp date: 100% refund less a $35 administration fee.
- Within one (1) week before the start of the camp date: 90% refund less a $35 administration fee.
- After camp begins non-refundable.
- FINANCIAL RESPONSIBILITY: I agree to accept full responsibility, financial or otherwise, for all actions/requests by me via telephone, mail, fax, email, internet, or any other form resulting in any charges/fees associated with such requests. I agree that Creating Arts Company may charge my credit card, e-check, or other payment method that I have on file for any such fees incurred.
- ABSENCES AND MAKE-UP DAYS: Subject to availability, each camper is entitled to two (2) make-up days for missed days at no additional cost. Make-up days must be requested in writing via email (email@example.com) at least 24 hours in advance. If a make-up day is scheduled and subsequently missed, it may not be rescheduled a second time. No refunds are given for days missed.
- MEDICAL TREATMENT RELEASE: If I can’t be reached in case of emergency, I authorize Creating Arts Company to obtain whatever medical treatment deemed necessary for the welfare of my child. I hereby release, indemnify and hold harmless Creating Arts Company and its staff from any and all claims arising out of injury to my child.
- PARENTAL RESPONSIBILITY: I agree to accept full responsibility, financial or otherwise, for my child’s actions. If my child is dismissed from camp for improper conduct, I understand that Creating Arts Company will not refund any registration or enrollment fees.
- All legal guardians will read and sign Creating Arts Company Waiver of Liability and Indemnity Agreement for classes and camps.
- Reservations: Please call or email us to schedule your party. A minimum of six weeks in advance is recommended to ensure venue and character availability. Creating Arts can not guarantee party or event dates/times/characters/shows until a CAC Live Event Contract is signed and a 50% deposit on the CAC Live Event Invoice is paid.
A 50% deposit is required to fully reserve your party or live event, up to three weeks prior to event. If your party is within three weeks of date at time of booking the full amount will be due.
- Forms of Payment: We are able to accept credit card or paypal payment only. The balance of the party is due 7 days prior to your party. Final payment is to be paid by credit card via phone, invoice or paypal. Creating Arts Company will send an invoice that must be paid at least 7 days prior to the event.
- Cancelation/refund policy is as follows:
- Outside of three (3) weeks of the event/party: 80% refund of any monies already paid.
- Within two (2) week before the event/party: non-refundable or exchangeable
- Possible rush fee for events/parties book within two weeks of event/party date.
- Rescheduling your event may be possible in emergency circumstances, but are subject to availability. No parties will be rescheduled without a minimum of 24 hours notice.
- Gratuity & Tipping: A gratuity is not required, but is accepted and always appreciated for a job well done.
- Minimum/Maximum Attendance: To ensure that your party is enjoyable for all and the guest of honor receives the special attention that they are so deserving of, we limit our parties to not exceed the venue size. Event Time:
- Event Time: Your Creating Arts Company party will vary in length depending on the type of event you have booked. Please note on the invoice sent the length of your event/show/party. Please advise all guests that the event will begin promptly at the scheduled time. Events are time sensitive and our venues are leased accordingly. This will provide the least amount of disruption to your party and the event. Our performers are in high demand and can’t wait more than 15 minutes for shows to begin due to full parties not there.
- Adults at party: Creating Arts Company requests that the parent(s) of the birthday child please stay for the duration of the party to attend to possible needs of the children. The parents of guests are welcome to stay and enjoy the show, but we request that they keep the noise level to a minimum so the show is not interrupted and the children can adequately hear and enjoy the event/show.
- Parking: If the event is at your venue or home, please allow ample space in the front area
to park. It is possible that we will have heavy items to transport into your home. If there is inclement weather Creating Arts Company requests entrance through a covered area such as a garage if possible. If the event is at our venue, please be aware of all city and surrounding parking and traffic areas.
- Photography: Creating Arts Company reserves the right to use photographs taken at your event in any and all promotional media, whether now known or hereafter existing, controlled by Creating Arts Company, in perpetuity, and for other use by Creating Arts Company. Signature on contract constitutes your agreement that you will make no monetary or other claim against Creating Arts Company for the use of any photographs taken of your child (or children).
Photography of the performers during the show is allowed without flash. No video is allowed during the show of the performers, however video of children interaction is allowed.
Liability: Creating Arts Company provides entertainment. Children that are not toilet-trained or are under the age of 3, must be supervised at all times. Creating Arts Company assumes no responsibility or liability for accidents or damages. In the event of damage or loss of Creating Arts Company inventory and/or damage or loss to the party’s location, the financial responsibility lies entirely on the client. Creating Arts Company and any leased venue is not responsible for allergic reactions or any other medical reaction stemming from wearing of costumes, or any activity taking place before, during and/or after the party. In the case of liability and/or financial remuneration due to the aforementioned, the responsibility lies strictly with the client.
Disclaimer: We do not offer characters from television. We only have professional theatrical costumes. It is not our intention to violate any copyright laws. The characters that we offer are NOT name brand copyrighted characters, and we make no attempt to market them as such. We will only accept bookings from individuals who are aware that we DO NOT represent any licensed birthday party character. We cannot be held responsible for non-performance of contracted obligations due to certain events including, but not limited to: cancellation or postponement of the event by the Client, riots, war, acts of God (including floods, earthquakes, tsunamis, volcanic eruptions and widespread damage due to other natural disasters), acts of government and other actions of Authorities that are beyond our control.
PROMOS AND DISCOUNTS
Promo codes and discounts are available for most of our shows, before ordering please keep in mind the following policy.
- Limited to availability.
- Used on a first come first serve basis.
- Good for a single use per order, show or event.
- Available for a limited time period.
- Non transferable and can not be exchanged for store credit or cash.
- Discounts rates can very dependent on type of promotion.
RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT FOR SHOWS, CLASSES, CAMPS AND PARTIES
OR AND IN CONSIDERATION of my child or children being permitted to utilize the facilities, equipment, services and programs of Creating Arts Company for any purpose, including, but not limited to use of the facilities or equipment, or receiving instruction, training, or supervision, participation in any program with, on behalf of, or affiliated with Creating Arts Company (hereafter FBS), the undersigned, for himself or herself and as parent or guardian of any such children and any personal representatives, heirs, and next of kin, hereby acknowledges, agrees and represents that he or she has personally inspected and considered such premises, facilities, equipment and programs. It is further warranted that such use of CREATING ARTS COMPANY premises, facilities and equipment or participation in any program constitutes an acknowledgment that such premises, facilities, equipment, and programs, have been inspected and/or carefully considered and that the undersigned finds and accepts same as being safe and reasonably suited for the purpose of such use or participation by the undersigned’s children and assumes the risks arising from the conditions of the premises, facilities, equipment and programs.
IN FURTHER CONSIDERATION OF BEING PERMITTED TO ENTER ONTO ANY PREMISES OR FACILITIES, USE EQUIPMENT, OR PARTICIPATE IN CREATING ARTS COMPANY ACTIVITIES FOR ANY PURPOSE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO USE OF FACILITIES OR EQUIPMENT, RECEIVING INSTRUCTION OR TRAINING, OR PARTICIPATING IN ANY PROGRAM AFFILIATED WITH CREATING ARTS COMPANY, THE UNDERSIGNED HEREBY AGREES TO THE FOLLOWING:
1. THE UNDERSIGNED, ON HIS OR HER BEHALF AND ON BEHALF OF SUCH CHILDREN, HEREBY RELEASES, WAIVES, DISCHARGES, AND COVENANTS NOT TO SUE Creating Arts Company, its directors, officers, employees, volunteers and agents (hereinafter referred to as “releases”) from all liability to the to the undersigned and participating children and all their personal representatives, assigns, heirs, and next of kin for any loss or damage, and any claim or demands therefor on account of injury to the person or property, or resulting in death of such children, whether caused by the negligence of the releases or otherwise while such participating children are in, upon, or about any Creating Arts Company-related premises or facilities, or using any Creating Arts Company-related equipment or participating in any program affiliated with Creating Arts Company, including, but not limited to gymnastics, fencing, pillow fights, poi, stage combat, stunts, American gladiators, obstacle courses and running, arts and crafts, dancing, cheerleading, flags/twirling, games such as water balloons, sharks & minnows, steal the bacon, army/navy, spy games etc. skits and other physical activities such as dancing and stage movement and Theme Day activities. In consideration of accepting the registration and permitting the participation of such children in Creating Arts Company programs, for myself and on behalf of any participating children, I hereby release, discharge and agree to hold harmless Creating Arts Company, its employees, volunteers, officials, sponsors, and the agents, employees, officers, and directors of said persons or entities from any and all claims, demands, costs, expenses, and compensation arising out of or in any way related to any injury or damage that may result to said participating children, including any physical or other injury or death caused by the negligence of any person or entity described above.
2. THE UNDERSIGNED HEREBY AGREES TO INDEMNIFY AND SAVE AND HOLD HARMLESS the releases and each of them, from any loss, liability, damage, or cost releases may incur, including reasonable attorney fees and costs, due to the presence of such participating children in, about, or upon the premises of Creating Arts Company or in any way using the facilities, or equipment, or participating in any program affiliated with Creating Arts Company whether caused by the negligence of releases or otherwise.
3. THE UNDERSIGNED HEREBY ASSUMES FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR AND RISK OF BODILY INJURY, DEATH OR PROPERTY DAMAGE to the undersigned and such children due to the negligence of releases or otherwise while in, about, or on any premises associated with Creating Arts Company and/or while using any premises, facilities or equipment or participating in any program affiliated with Creating Arts Company. The undersigned, for myself and on behalf of such children, our heirs, assigns and next of kin, acknowledge that participation in such outdoor activities identified generally and specifically above necessarily involve physical risks including risk of severe, permanent physical injury including bruises, scrapes, strained, sprained or torn muscles, tendons or ligaments, broken bones, dislocation of joints, concussion, brain damage, nerve and spinal cord injury, paralysis and death. For myself, and on behalf of such children, our heirs, assigns and next of kin, we willingly and voluntarily accept and assume all such risk.
THE UNDERSIGNED further expressly agrees that the foregoing RELEASE, WAIVER, AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT is intended to be as broad and inclusive as is permitted by the law of the State of California and that if any portion thereof is held invalid, it is agreed that the balance shall, notwithstanding, continue in full legal force and effect. Any disputes will be litigated in the County of Los Angeles and the prevailing party is entitled to reasonable attorney fees and costs.
THE UNDERSIGNED IS OF LEGAL AGE, HAS READ AND VOLUNTARILY SIGNS THE RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT, AND FURTHER AGREES THAT NO ORAL MODIFICATIONS, REPRESENTATIONS, STATEMENTS OR INDUCEMENT APART FROM THE FOREGOING WRITTEN AGREEMENT HAVE BEEN MADE.